Hurricane Season is officially here. If you live in the Gulf States, that means gassing up, stocking up and boarding up. When it’s time to evacuate, people take with them only as much as they can carry. But how do you protect the things that get left behind? Pelican Cases can help!
- Large Items: Electronics such as desktop computers, game consoles, and blue-ray players are too expensive to forget about, but too large to take with you. Pelican Cube Cases offer an ultra-durable, stackable storage solution. They are waterproof, crush-proof, and foam lined which make them ideal for protecting delicate electronics.
- Documents: Keep important documents like birth, death and marriage certificates, passports, stocks and bonds safe and dry with the Pelican 1437 Case. The top-loading design, padded dividers, and shoulder strap make it easy to organize, store, and transport vital documents.
- Sentimental Items: Insurance can’t replace personal mementos such as photo albums, trophies, heirlooms, and other keepsakes of great significance to you. Large Pelican Cases offer a spacious interior, and optional foam and padded dividers to protect those irreplaceable belongings. In addition to being crush-proof, waterproof, and air tight, all Pelican Cases include a pressure release valve which adjusts to the rapid atmospheric pressure changes that can occur during a hurricane.
- Do a “Dry Run”. Practice packing your valuables away so you know how items will sit, and how much time it takes.
- Pelican Cases DO float! Cases should be stored in a closet or other confined space or chained to a pipe or banister to minimize the risk of floating away.
- Write down an inventory of high value items such as electronics, jewelry, stocks, and bonds. This will make insurance paperwork easier in the event of theft or damage.
A hurricane can cause millions of dollars in damages. Don’t let your valuables get washed away. Protect them with Pelican Cases.